• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question ActiveSync Help - Please!

Corey

New Pleskian
I have been using ActiveSync successfully on my CentOS box for over a year now. Everything; mail, contacts, and calendar, were working great. Then all of a sudden, nothing works. Just get messages in my client that I can't log in.

This just started very recently, right around the same time I received a micro update of 12.5.30 #59.

I even tried setting up another box, running newer Onyx, still the same problem. My logs don't seem to provide much information on what to look at. Something must have changed, but I have spent hours and hours trying to figure it out, with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions on where to start?

At one point, I turned on per device debugging and did get a quick error message that read:
ERR: HORDE [turba] exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class Content_Objects_Manager does not exist' in /usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Injector/Binder/Im.....

and another that simply said:

[imp] about ERR: HORDE Mail server denied authentication.

I'm not sure that is much to go on. I cleared that log but I do not see any further messages even if I attempt to log in through my client.

Any ideas or suggestions???

Corey

Back