• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add another volume for data

bcaza27

New Pleskian
I have used the Plesk 12 Centos 6.5 install and have made my data partition too small....

I have a SAN that is accessible to me....

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to add another volume and move the data to that volume?

As possible scenario you can mount your SAN storage and then move all vhosts to this mount point with transvhosts.pl utility.

The Centos 6.5 box is a virtual that sits on my Windows 2012 server.

The 2012 server has access to the SAN via iSCSI and is a mapped drive as S on the 2012 server.

Can you help me with how to mount it in Centos and more details on this transvhosts.pl?

Thanks a bunch!

Sorry but I'm not familiar with your Virtualization software (btw, you have not mentioned its name) and how to bind Windows mounted partition inside Linux VPS. I think that your system administrator can help with it.

More detail of transvhosts.pl utility you can get with --help option:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/transvhosts.pl --help

Or in official Plesk documentation about Plesk CLI utilities.

Actually, one other issue came up I am hoping someone can help me with!

I moved all my websites via the transvhosts, but had a small issue, where the drive that I moved them to did not mount automatically.

How do I get that drive to mount automatically?

I can manually mount it, but the sites did not work, so temporarily, I did a transvhosts back to the original partition.

The command I used to mount it was mount /dev/sdc1 /mnt

How can I get it to mount automatically??

I have and tried many things, but can't get it to auto mount.

I can mount it manually, but can't get it to do it automatically

Really could use some help here.....

Back