• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add Certificate to Domains

T

torkel

Hello

how can i add the standart certificate to another domain???

is that possible? when yes, how?

greetz

torkel

You can go to certificates click to sertificate and then copy certificate parts. Then you should create new certificate on required domain and upload certificate as text (from saved parts of another domain)
But in Plesk 7.0 you can set up one certificate on one IP (it's IIS restriction). Plesk 7.5 can get round it.
:)

hej

does that mean on Plesk 7 i can only use one Domain with a certificate???

br / Torkel

If you have one IP you wil be able to create only one domain with SSL

Hello

if i have a certivicate on a main domain, for exp. www.test.com how can i also geht the certificate also to webmail.test.com???

if i type webmail.test.com it goes automaticly to www.test.com...

and i get alwas the message that the certificate is unknown and unsave...

what do i have to do??? can somebody help me please?

br / torkel

Certificate name must match the name of the website.
for example
domain domain.com - certificate domain.com, domain www.domain.com - certificate www.domain.com.
But however webmail.domai.com is not exists and you can't setup certificate for it.

Hi Gris

does that mean, that i can't use the certificate or SSL for the webmail????

or is there another solution????

br / Torkel

You can set it only directly in IIS. But sitename is webmail(default) and when you will access to it by webmail.domainname.com name the popup window will be.
But you can rename webmail(default) to something like domain.com then register it in DNS and go to it directly.

Back