• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add Email Account not possible (after Update)

SebastianK1

Basic Pleskian
Add Email Account not possible (after Upgrade)

I try to add a new email user:

Fehler: Eigenschaften des E-Mail-Accounts können nicht aktualisiert werden:mailmng failed: Unable to connect to Plesk Database: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) unable to connect to MySQL Fatal error: plesk::mail::FSError(unable to remove quota: "/var/qmail/mailnames/mydomain.de/hans")

Please help

Sebastian

Last edited:
Is it possible to connect to psa database with

# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa

?
Reset admin's password if not.

yes, login works.

we cant send mails via webmail, cant receive mails, cant send via smtp (unable to establish a secure link with smtp server)

I tryd to do this:

root@h18393xx:~# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam
==> Checking for: mailsrv_conf_init... fail

and

root@h18393xx:~# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics

WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : statistics_collector: Unable to connect to Plesk Database: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
statistics_collector: connection failed

ERROR during statistics_collector execution: : statistics_collector: Unable to connect to Plesk Database: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
statistics_collector: connection failed

# mysql -uadmin -pPASSWD
dont work!

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

If I change the password in plesk, it will not change the root password for ssh login.

Last edited:
syslog:
Jul 19 13:01:05 h18393xx postfix/cleanup[20427]: warning: connect to Milter service inet:localhost:12768: Connection refused
Jul 19 13:01:05 h18393xx postfix/cleanup[20427]: 20507E54082: milter-reject: CONNECT from localhost[127.0.0.1]: 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later; from=<[email protected]>

how to slove the password problem?

i cant do /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

please help!

Sebastian

failed: exception 'mail_Exception_ManagerExecution' with message 'mailmng failed: Unable to connect to Plesk Database: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' in /opt/psa/admin/plib/mail/Manager.php:186

./admin -show-password shows the right password

Last edited:
Back