• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Add mail forwarding adresses with cronjob

dennis_81

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

we need some mailinglists for our domain and we would like to import the recipients with a script from a text file.
In our first tests we used the mailinglists of MailMan. But the administration of MailMan is actually much too complex for us.

In fact, single mailboxes with integrated forwarding would be good enough for us. Can I fill the forwarding list via script here as well?

So far we have solved this in MailMan with this script:

Code:
for address in `cat /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/list_webteam_add.txt` ; do
    domain=$(echo $address | sed 's/^\(.*\)@\(.*\)$/\2/')
    /usr/local/psa/bin/maillist --update webteam -members add:$address -domain domain.com

Thank you

I am not really sure if I understand what you're asking. You want to know if it's possible to add additional email addresses as receivers to a mailbox via command line?

If that's your question your answer can be found in the CLI documentation. In short, yes, thats possible. See example from documentation bellow.
Bash:
plesk bin mail -u [email protected] -forwarding true -forwarding-addresses add:[email protected]

Last edited:
Back