• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

adding a remote mssql server to plesk

M

mycool

Hi Guys,

I have a remote mssql 2000 server setup. I am running plesk 8.1.1 and dont seem to be able to intergrate the remote mssql server into my plesk control panel.

I get the following error.

Error: Test connection to the database server has failed because of network problems:

Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

I am able to connect to the database server remotely with mssql server management tools.

Any ideas?

Hi,

No help so far?

Anyway I have two other servers that are setup identical as far as I can tell that this feature works fine with. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Hi,

Still having trouble with this. This is the only server that wont connect to the remote mssql server. I figure as others do connect then the fault must be on this server.

Does anyone have any networking reasons why this might be failing. Again I can get a connection between the two servers with other applications, just not plesk and the sql server.

Any ideas?

Back