• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding an incoming relay

mparadis

Regular Pleskian
Under Server and Server-wide mail preferences, and WhiteList, I've added a spam server which is pre-processing mail before it gets to plesk.

I'm used to adding this in tcp.smtp but I don't see any such file for CentOS so wondered if there is anything else I need to do?

The spam server is at 192.168.1.60 so I wondered about the following in the maillog.

Sep 5 22:46:48 psa relaylock: /var/qmail/bin/relaylock: mail from 192.168.1.60:49698 (not defined)

Is this ok or is it a problem?

Mike

quite meaningless?? I doubt it. We also see those messages, and have a customer complaining they cannot receive mail from that party. The IP address thus is valid, and the sender is known. No spam in this case. Even though I whitelisted the IP address mail is still being blocked.

It is not meaningless thus as you claim it to be. It is quite annoying, cause I have no idea how to get rid of it.

thanks, Patrick

You may have a problem with receiving mail, but I'm quite sure that the relaylock message is not the problem. Everyone sees these messages in their logs.

Back