• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding guestbookpage causes publishing fail

F

flupke

when adding a guest book page , I get the following warning:

"Directory attachments do not exist."

Then I try to publish and get an error:

"The site has not been published.
Cannot copy the site files to the specified site location. It is possible that you do not have enough permissions for writing, or there is not enough free disk space on the server."

There is plenty of space available on the server.

If I remove the guest book page I can publish again. I tried adding/removing it several times: same problem!

Does this issue appear on all created sites? Did you try to check it on new sites?
By the way, what about the rest modules, do they work fine? Directory 'attachments' should exist in site's structure on the server into /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/xx/yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy/ directory.

only with that website, I tried with other websites: its OK. other modules are working fine

The directory /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/xx/yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy/ attachments exists, I can only find the directory Image in it. Diretory should be accessible to SB: drwxr-xr-x

What can this be?

Back