1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

adding nameserver

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by severehosting, Mar 26, 2005.

1. severehosting

severehosting Guest

I know this is probably a stupid question to most; but not if one doesnt know the answer...lol
    anyways to the matter at hand i am tryin to get a site up and running but am having problems with adding name server i have looked at Administrators manual and i imagine I am over looking it just cant find ...what i have done and doesnt seem to be working is go server, services, DNS then add dns type (NS) then in Domain name box i inputed full URL of my site and underneath in next box i inputted ns1.URL.com
    i then set up nameserver in godaddy and still no luck ....Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as I am novice to the whole subject and everyone I know who knows this stuff doesnt know anything about plesk... So THanks in Advance