• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Adding new SSL does not appear in Server Certificates

orenk

Basic Pleskian
Hi
I am trying to add new SSL to the server.
few weeks ago, I added SSL , enable the specific SSL in the relevant domain, and everything worked by the book.
Now I am trying to add new SSL, in
TOOLS & SETTINGS > SSL CERTIFICATE (Same way as I always do)
I can successfully add a new certificate, but when I go to DOMAIN SETTINGS to enable the SSL support, the new SSL does not appear on the list (Only the older one)
Also, when I go to the
IIS MANAGER > Server Certificate
I see only older SSL Certificate, not the new one...
If i create it new SSL in the relevant subscription SUBSCRIPTION > websites & Domains > SSL Certificates, then go to Host Setting to enable it, I see it on the list, but not on the "IIS > Server Certificates" , (The Certificate is obviously not installed)

I have tried to use the Configurator to fix PLESK SERVICES (As suggested in KB I found somewhere) It didn't help.

What can I do to fix this ?
Thanks

Hello Oren,

If you want to add SSL for a domain, please follow the below path to add it.

Home > Subscriptions > domain.tld > Websites & Domains >SSL certificates.

After that you will be able to view the installed certificate.

Hi...
I tired that. didn't work.
The PLESK shows that the ceritficate is installed correctly, but the SSL does not appear in the "Certificate Server" list, in IIS MANAGER.
even though I Enable the SSL support, and selected the correct SSL...
I also tried to reboot few times...

anyway, The problem solved by itself... I just tried to reinstall the SSL now, same domain, same steps, two weeks later...
Probably solved by a micro update...
Thanks anyway.

Back