• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Adding SPF for all domains

Erico Morais

New Pleskian
Hello!

It appears that Google is now requiring SPF records for all incoming e-mails. I'm trying to activate it for all domains in our Plesk/Windows servers but all I've found so far was how to install SPF for all domains (which won't cut it for us as some of the customers already have it, in which case they would end up with duplicate entries):

The second answer in the topic above points out how to update existing SPF records but that wouldn't suffice either as most of our customers don't have an SPF TXT record at all.

I did notice that the instructions in the topic above for Linux servers will insert SPF records only for those domains that don't have any SPF records, unlike its Windows-aimed instructions which apparently will add a new TXT record for every single domain in the server, even those that already contain the appropriate entries.

Isn't there an easy way to automatically deploy the correct TXT entries only for those domains that still don't have any SPF records? That way we could first update the existing ones that happen to be invalid and then run the script that will fix those which still don't have the SPF TXT entry.

Thanks!

If you have a single domain Domain Validation certificate and shared hosting with Namecheap, we encourage you to install your certificate using our two-click cPanel SSL Plugin. If your certificate or hosting package is not supported by our cPanel plugin, but you still wish to perform the installation yourself, you may find useful these articles for CSR generation and SSL installation. In case for some reason you do not want to do the installation yourself, or you messed up, refer to the instructions below.
For more check SSL certificate activation and installation for domain(s) hosted on Namecheap hosting servers - SSL Certificates - Namecheap.com

I appreciate your input but, sorry, Namecheap's instructions on how to activate SSL in their cPanel shared offerings has absolutely nothing to do with with how to activate SPF validation for all domains within our own Plesk dedicated server...

I appreciate your input but, sorry, Namecheap's instructions on how to activate SSL in their mybkexperience cPanel shared offerings has absolutely nothing to do with with how to activate SPF validation for all domains within our own Plesk dedicated server...
Ohh I am so sorry i thought this might help but never mind.

Back