• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding templates

P

pfellner

How do I add a new template to an existing client's plan?

If I login as admin I can see the template and add it to the server.
Admin>Server>Templates
It shows 505 records for templates
Then as admin modify a plan.
Users>Plans>ParallelsTestPlan>Templates>
This works fine for adding a template to a new client under admin but I need to add a customized template to an existing plan under a reseller account.
When I log in as a reseller, the server-templates option isn't there.
Reseller>Server>???
When I go to Users>Plans and try to modify or create a new plan, the template isn't there. It only shows 490 records for templates.
Adding the template to the server (under the admin) hasn't given my resellers access to the new template and they don't have access to add the template under the server section.

When logged in as admin (as opposed to the reseller) I can't see the plan listed for a reseller's user. Their plans appear as "[email protected] - 234c18670e84e88600fb29c796d6689c" which isn't listed under the admin's plans.

Admin and reseller users are different and admin can not see resellers plans as well as reseller can not see admin plans. In this situation you need to make sure that following points are checked:

1. Plan which is assigned to a resellers includes all templates.
2. Plan which is assigned to the site owner includes all templates (this should be checked in Plan Management section when you logged under reseller).

Back