• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

additional admin accounts

Rights Management

Normal will be there 1 administrator account like the superuser (and ROOT) for Plesk Panel.

Below these account you can create resellers with there own rights.
Lower, you have the Site Owners, Domain administrators & Administrative accounts.

1. Usual you need only 1 administrator to administrate your hosting.
2. Create reseller accounts for the extra admins of your system, allow ssh shell "CSH" or "TCSH".
3. Add these resellers into "visudo" for full access to your server by ssh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lower, you have the Site Owners, Domain administrators & Administrative accounts.

sorry i do not understand the above statements. Please advice. Thanks

I tried to create an account in WHM, but I got the below error message

Account Creation Status: failed
Sorry, a DNS entry for zhiyoucheng.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

if i choose to overwrite DNS, it will shows domain already been setup
if i choose to use the nameservers specified at the Domain's Registrar

Account Creation Status: failed
Sorry, a DNS entry for zhiyoucheng.com already exists, please delete it first

@ RoyalFlush

This is a Parallels Forum for Paralells products. WHM belongs to Web Hosting Management Console

Generally there are levels to Account Creation with the Super Administrator being the top level administrator. From there you progress downward in abillities (e.g. if 777 is full control then 767 is the next level down) which would be the Domain Administrator.

Please use wisely - you should only have one Super Administrators and multiple Domain Administrators.

Back