• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Additional IP Issues

EricHamby

Basic Pleskian
Ok i have my domain set up at namecheap. I also have (at namecheap) the following nameservers registered.

ns1.mydomain.tld : 24.XXX.XX.79
ns2.mydomain.tld : 24.XXX.XX.79
ns3.mydomain.tld : 24.XXX.XX.80
ns4.mydomain.tld : 24.XXX.XX.80
ns5.mydomain.tld : 24.XXX.XX.81
ns6.mydomain.tld : 24.XXX.XX.81

My servers (CentOS 6.5) static IP is set to 24.XXX.XX.79 with the other 2 IPs being added in the IP addresses menu inside Plesk.

The issue i am having is 24.XXX.XX.79 works fine but any site set to 24.XXX.XX.80 or 24.XXX.XX.81 can not connect.

Firstly, have you added the IPs to your Plesk server?

24.XXX.XX.80 or 24.XXX.XX.81

And then, can you ping them ? ie

ping 24.XXX.XX.80
ping 24.XXX.XX.81

Firstly, have you added the IPs to your Plesk server?

24.XXX.XX.80 or 24.XXX.XX.81

And then, can you ping them ? ie

ping 24.XXX.XX.80
ping 24.XXX.XX.81

Im not sure what you mean by added to Plesk server. I added them to the plesk panel.. how do i add multiple ips to the server itself? I thought thats what the panel did.

Just tried and they are all pinging just fine.

Last edited:
Hello,

Can you please let me know what error are you getting in browser when you try to access http://24.XXX.XX.80 and 81?

Also I will suggest you try to stop plesk firewall and iptables on your server, May be there is an issues with the firewall

Hello,

Can you please let me know what error are you getting in browser when you try to access http://24.XXX.XX.80 and 81?

Also I will suggest you try to stop plesk firewall and iptables on your server, May be there is an issues with the firewall

Cant connect when trying to visit IP.

/etc/rc.d/init.d/psa-firewall stop is not installed it tells me.

And

[root@server ~]# /etc/init.d/iptables save
iptables: Saving firewall rules to /etc/sysconfig/iptables:[ OK ]
[root@server ~]# /etc/init.d/iptables stop
iptables: Setting chains to policy ACCEPT: filter [ OK ]
iptables: Flushing firewall rules: [ OK ]
iptables: Unloading modules: [ OK ]

Still nothing.

Back