• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Additional Service issue with osticket application

V

VitaliiB

Hello,

We use Plesk 10.4.4 and if one of our customer installs osticket application on his domain, it is appears in all customers control panels in Additional Services tab and points to the installed application of the customer that has installed it. We don't see possibility to remove it, the only way is to ask customer to delete this application that is not acceptable solution. Please advice.

Hello!

We have the same problem and not found any solution yet :(

Dear Plesk Support stuff:

Will anybody look into this issue or provide some recomendation ?!

Will your developers work on this bug?

Please provide us with your official position on this matter ASAP.

Dear Igor,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, VERSION OF MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels Plesk Panel version 10.4.4 Update #35
OS Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7601;sp1.0;suite272;product3
x64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
One of our customer installs osticket application on his domain, it is appears in all customers control panels in Additional Services tab and points to the installed application of the customer that has installed it. We don't see possibility to remove it, the only way is to ask customer to delete this application that is not acceptable solution.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Using App Vault install osTicket application from client account.
ACTUAL RESULT
"Help Desk" link to customers osTicket application appears in "Links to Additional Services" left drop-down menu. It occurs for all customers, resellers, administrators.
EXPECTED RESULT
Absence of "Help Desk" link in left drop-down menu.
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. I have forwarded your request to developers.
I will update thread with results as soon as I receive them.

Hello!

Do you have any news on this matter? Or some details? What should be perform from our side in order to solve this issue?

Remove OsTicket??

So how do we remove or make it so osticket does not display in control panel?
I installed thinking I will try it out and see it will meet my needs but it doesn't so i need to remove it. I've not been able to figure it out.

Thanks,
Don

Hi, Parallels!
It appears that my client has the same problem as it was described here. So is there any workaround?

Thanks,
Sebastian Xavier

Same issues here

Hi Igor and folks

We've got the exact same issues with osTicket ...

Is there anything we can do as a workaround whilst a full fix is being worked on as we've got lots of irate customers as a result of someone installing it ...

Regards

Barry Wiggins

Sorry, issue still under developer's investigation. I will update thread with results as soon as I receive them.

Try attached fix and inform me with results.

Attachments

• 1423012.zip
    139.1 KB · Views: 32
Hello Igor,

Sorry for the delay.
The problem has been solved. We have checked it for Plesk 10.4.4 Windows Thank you for your time provided for problem solving.

hi - you have just attached the zxip file conatining 2 files, but no text whatsoever about where to place them and what to do...?

This is still a bug in the latest edition of Plesk for win - why does this link place itself everywhere and then is not removable?

I replaced the files with the ones provided and my entire left side nav menu would not load.

I am on Parallels Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120608.16 os_RedHat el6 and used the files located in the zip 11.0.9 > Linux to replace the files located here on my server:

/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/NavigationContext.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/AdminHomeController.php

Back