• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Admin-Ahead Realtime File Upload Scanner - not working

Akos

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
i have installed Admin-Ahead Realtime File Upload Scanner from extensions menu, but it is not working.
I can't remove.
error message: Error: Unable to remove the Admin-Ahead Realtime File Upload Scanner extension: Executing D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\aast-fileuploader\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: ERROR: pm_Exception: Not supported on Windows platform (ApiCli.php:72)
upload_2016-2-19_16-48-4.png

Have you tried contact vendor if this extension - Admin-Ahead?

Same problem here, Plesk 12.5. The extension is available to install in Windows (Extension Catalog) but do not work and I can´t Unistall. Please help.

Error: Unable to remove the Admin-Ahead Realtime File Upload Scanner extension: Executing C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\aast-fileuploader\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: ERROR: pm_Exception: Not supported on Windows platform (ApiCli.php:72)

FIRST this was funny developer sucsk ;) THE error say not support on windows platform funny , why is available in plesk catalog for iNSTALL then ? i dont understand this.....

Im comenting here just because someone will read , you can delete remove this sh*t manually C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\ delete folder aast-fileuploader back to plesk panel Extensions select and remove done..

Hello, same problem here...

Windows Server 2012 R2
Plesk 12.5.30 Update #50, last updated at Oct 18, 2016 05:38 AM

Error: Unable to remove the Admin-Ahead Realtime File Upload Scanner extension: Executing D:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\aast-fileuploader\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: ERROR: pm_Exception: Not supported on Windows platform (ApiCli.php:72)

This extension will work on Windows or not ?

Hello, same problem here...

Windows Server 2012 R2
Plesk 12.5.30 Update #50, last updated at Oct 18, 2016 05:38 AM

Error: Unable to remove the Admin-Ahead Realtime File Upload Scanner extension: Executing D:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\aast-fileuploader\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: ERROR: pm_Exception: Not supported on Windows platform (ApiCli.php:72)

This extension will work on Windows or not ?
Read my post how to remove it

Just to clarify, the extension mentioned is available only for Linux at this time. We will make a note on this at the extension catalog as well.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Mistakenly I have installed it. I am facing the following error in Windows.

Unable to execute command settings: Unable to execute plesk_exec_with_response: Unable to start ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\modules\aast-fileuploader\settings" changeperm)<br> at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::simpleRunAs line 768)<br> at (zif_plesk_exec_with_response line 1139)

I have the same problem. Unable to execute command settings: Unable to execute plesk_exec_with_response: Unable to start ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\modules\aast-fileuploader\settings" changeperm)<br> at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::simpleRunAs line 768)<br> at (zif_plesk_exec_with_response line 1139)

Back