• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Admin does not receive notification emails

malichial

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.53_build1800230602.07
hello

I created emails for the domains and it works, send and receive without problems.
No problem with port 25
- But the issue with system notification emails that the admin receives does not arrive. Such as: forgetting the control panel password, auto-update, backup...etc.

What should I do?

Note that the status of my email components appears like this

respect

Attachments

• plesv.png
    plesv.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
Please look into /var/log/maillog to check what exactly is happening when the system sends an email through Postfix.

Note that the forget password function does not work for Admin users for security reasons.

"network is unreachable" --> Either the name resolution on the host does not work properly (check /etc/resolv.conf which nameservers are being used and switch them to reliable servers like 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or port 25 is closed either on the server or - more likely - at the data center in a firewall that is in front of the server.

Hi

It turns out that the emails are being sent.. but they reach the spam folder. I didn't notice this!

Thanks for your time

Back