• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question admin interfaces resetted to restricted mode on its own

shou80

New Pleskian
Hello,

I ran several dozens of instances and all the admin accounts on Plesk Obsidian on Linux (only having linuxes) are back to the restricted view mode, forcing us to log into ssh to bring back the account to "full power".
sounds like there's been a micro update causing this, or maybe it is related to the pricing changes on January ?
no sign of intrusion in the logs, systems up to date, ssh is hyper restricted...
does seems like right after I apply the licence when I create it => it brings me back to restricted mode.
I also reproduce that if i make the Plesk download it's license again (seems to me that this feature didnt change the admin view back to restricted, before... but it seems it does... )

I didnt check about older Onyx and the very very few others

any idea about this ?
it's like im not the only guy it happened to, as seen there: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...alities-are-missing-in-Plesk-admin-interface-

thanks,

Shou

Back