• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Advanced Monitoring - Tabs empty

Rom1906

New Pleskian
Hi !
I'm using PLESK Obsidian and since the upgrade to 18.0.21 on november the 20th, I have a problem with the advanced monitoring.
The tabs memory, cpu and networks are empty...
I tried repair PLESK but it's not enough.
See attach screen shot.
Thanks !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 13.57.31.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 13.57.31.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 13.57.45.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 13.57.45.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 50
Try to fix it with the following steps:
  1. Remove Grafana and Advanced Monitoring extensions in Extensions > My Extensions > Grafana > More > Remove and Extensions > My Extensions > Advanced Monitoring > More > Remove.

Warning: Do a backup of all customisations made before uninstalling the extensions.

Note: The following error message can be safely ignored:

The extension Grafana was removed with errors: Error: GraphQL error: Internal server error

2. Reinstall both extensions in Extensions > Extensions Catalog > Categories > Monitoring > Grafana > Get it free and Extensions > Extensions Catalog > Categories > Monitoring > Advanced Monitoring > Get it free

@Rom1906 Two quick questions:
a) Have you added the details into your panel.ini file / checked they are there - as per the instructions on the Grafana Extention? (1st image)
b) Have you seen the Grafana login error? (2nd image)
1) Panel.ini.png 2) Advance Monitoring Window.png

@Rom1906 Two quick questions:
a) Have you added the details into your panel.ini file / checked they are there - as per the instructions on the Grafana Extention? (1st image)
b) Have you seen the Grafana login error? (2nd image)
View attachment 16163 View attachment 16164
Hi ! Yes for the first, I have added the configuration in panel.ini but I don't show and error in Grafana. What must I do now ?
A screen shot of the consol attached.
Thanks

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 14.48.48.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 14.48.48.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 38
Hi ! Yes for the first, I have added the configuration in panel.ini but I don't show and error in Grafana. What must I do now?
Again, just quick questions for now;
a) You're 100% sure that both extentions are 'enabled'? Not installed but 'disabled'?
b) If understood correctly, you're saying that the 'Services' tab of the Advance Monitoring DOES fuction perfectly (like the attached cropped image) BUT the 'Disk' 'Memory' 'CPU' and 'Network' tabs are all completely empty & have no content?
c) What about the 'Settings' view? Anything or Nothing?
Main.png

Again, just quick questions for now;
a) You're 100% sure that both extentions are 'enabled'? Not installed but 'disabled'?
b) If understood correctly, you're saying that the 'Services' tab of the Advance Monitoring DOES fuction perfectly (like the attached cropped image) BUT the 'Disk' 'Memory' 'CPU' and 'Network' tabs are all completely empty & have no content?
c) What about the 'Settings' view? Anything or Nothing?
View attachment 16166
Yes, my answers below :

a) yes, you can see screen shot
b) The disk tab works too. Only Network, cpu and memory don't work
c) Settings view content only disk and service but I'm I don't customize it. Before plesk update 18.0.21 all were all right

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.54.17.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.54.17.png
    294.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.54.06.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.54.06.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.53.56.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.53.56.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.51.20.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.51.20.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.51.08.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-24 à 17.51.08.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 20
...Before plesk update 18.0.21 all were all right
Okay. Previously (back in 18.0.20) we had an unusual error that denied most of the functionality of Grafana and Advance Monitoring and we couldn't find it, so we raised a ticket. Plesk identified it and resolved it quite quickly. If your error had been the same ( i.e. effects / details etc) we could have helped you solve it quite quickly thanks to the work Plesk did.

Unfortunately, your error / effects / details etc appear to be completely different. Indeed some of the actual extention layouts that you have are very different too. So our apologies, but we can't help you any further with this one :(

If you Raise A Ticket with Plesk, you can refer to this thread in it (as you've already posted your screen grabs here) and they will fix it. You might want to get copies of these logs ready too: 1) /var/log/grafana/grafana.log and 2) /var/log/plesk/panel.log Haven't seen anything that Plesk support can't fix, so far! ;) FWIW The Plesk support main url is HERE

Hi Rom1906,

Could you please provide detail about your server environment (OS and OS version)?.. is it Plesk for Linux? Which Plesk version have you used before upgrade to 18.0.21 (18.0.20?)? Have you done any customization in the Grafana directly? Could you also please check the status of "Tools & Settings / Services Management / Collectd" service?

Hi Rom1906,

Could you please provide detail about your server environment (OS and OS version)?.. is it Plesk for Linux? Which Plesk version have you used before upgrade to 18.0.21 (18.0.20?)? Have you done any customization in the Grafana directly? Could you also please check the status of "Tools & Settings / Services Management / Collectd" service?
Hi AYamshanov, The OS is CentOS 7.7.1908. Before 18.0.21 I used 18.0.20. For your information, I use a clen install of PLESK since the 2th november 2019. I never done any customization of grafana. I checked the collectd service ans all is fine. You can see the screenshot.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-11-25 à 13.35.14.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-25 à 13.35.14.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 9
Okay. Previously (back in 18.0.20) we had an unusual error that denied most of the functionality of Grafana and Advance Monitoring and we couldn't find it, so we raised a ticket. Plesk identified it and resolved it quite quickly. If your error had been the same ( i.e. effects / details etc) we could have helped you solve it quite quickly thanks to the work Plesk did.

Unfortunately, your error / effects / details etc appear to be completely different. Indeed some of the actual extention layouts that you have are very different too. So our apologies, but we can't help you any further with this one :(

If you Raise A Ticket with Plesk, you can refer to this thread in it (as you've already posted your screen grabs here) and they will fix it. You might want to get copies of these logs ready too: 1) /var/log/grafana/grafana.log and 2) /var/log/plesk/panel.log Haven't seen anything that Plesk support can't fix, so far! ;) FWIW The Plesk support main url is HERE
Thanks for reply, I preprare all of the elements and I post a ticket.

Back