• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

after dedicated server migration, the conatct form is not sending e mail in yahoo inbox

dksellou

New Pleskian
Hello, I just migrated to dedicated server and I changed my webconfig to godaddy's relay server . everything works except one thing.
when a user subkits the contact us form of the website, although it says it submitted successfully, I do not receive an e mail to my yahoo email address. The problem started when I migrated.

I am using plesk 12 and i have ofcourse server administration privileges (dedicated server)...
I am so confused if this is a setting that I should do at plesk panel or it is a problem in my aspnet code.
Any help would definitely turn my to the right direction.

Thank you

Hello,

First of all check if you are able to send and receive mail on your server. This will help you to find out if mail server is properly configured.
Next try to send mail using some simple asp.net script.

If it will work too than you need to check your website code. For example if you have specified mail server IP address it needs to be changed after migration.

Also I suggest you to check mail server log files:
For MailEnable: %plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Logging
For SmarterMail: SmarterMail Admin Console > Settings > Log Settings > Log Path

Back