• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Panel 11.5.30: Daily microupdate #38 - every day.

MrWooples

New Pleskian
Last week I upgraded from Panel 11.x (can't remember version exactly) to 11.5.30, and ever since then, I have every morning received an email with the subject "Parallels Panel was successfully updated".

When I login to my Panel, I see "Panel was successfully updated. View detailed information on the updates.", and it always links to microupdate #38.

I don't know if it really does upgrade to the same MU every morning or if it just thinks that it does.

What should I do?

IgorG,

Thanks for your reply, but it seems to be only for Linux. Under Resolution it says "The issue has been permanently fixed for Linux in Plesk 11.5.30 Micro-Update #18. Update to the latest release in order to resolve the issue.".

However, this morning it auto-updated to mu #39 (it was auto-updating daily to the same mu #38 before), so hopefully the issue has been fixed with #39. We'll see over the next few days. Release notes doesn't contain anything about #39 yet though: http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...panel-11.5-windows-updates-release-notes.html

Unfortunately I still receive daily e-mails (and notifications within Panel) about it. It used to be mu#38 but now it's mu#39 so I guess the issue is still not fixed in mu#39 since it continues to auto-update every night, to the same mu?

The link IgorG posted above does not give a solution for Windows, only for Linux :(

I still don't know if the server actually *does* update, or if it just thinks that it updates and that worries me a bit, I don't see the need to update every night to the same thing.

Any ideas for fixing? Thanks.

Yes, you are right. It is issue on Plesk side and we have corresponding bugreport PPPM-837. As far as I know it is planned for fixing in one of nearest microupdate.

Back