• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Updating to 6.5.2

S

Sippicom

Hello,

after updating from 6.5.1 to 6.5.2 the admin gui has problems in some thing, has anywone the problem to?

z.B. User Administrator has no rechte usw.

Please help.

I haven't had any of those problems after upgrading to version 6.5.2. By the way cool mix of German and English. ;)

Hi,
I have some similar problems. Since 6.5.2 I can not set up hosting anymore. I get an msgbbox with this error:

"Unable to update hosting prefernces: Unable to check system user existance: usermng failder: Can't create user (SERVERNAME\Administrator) token: Anmeldung fehlgschlagen: unbekannter Benutzername oder flasches Kennwort.

at execute C:\Progra~1\SWSoft\Plesk/admin/bin/usermng "exist" kilbgmbh" (RunTime::RunAsUser::run line 266)"

According to ddihosting it is an issue with Plesk SP2. They are working on my server to fix it. I hope they will be sucessfull, because I right now, I can't use plesk anymore, to host new customers.

Johannes

yes thats my problem to, i hope plesk post what i must do!

Hello install it on an clean 2003Webedition problem also.

I have problem with create a domain, it said that the domain is exist. I also have problem with webmail. I could not use mail any more, it displayed a whole bunch of error message with access deny

Back