• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Upgrade Exditing Diffrence!!!

N

nude2life

After Upgrade from 4.2-4.5, when you add or edit article or blog, normally Shift + Enter is drop the line without space in between the drop, but now it alwast give a empty line in between!!! and when you use Enter it provide 2 empty line!!! How to solve this? I wan is drop the line withou empty line!!!

Another when click on the Blog article, where is the Title ?

After upgrade really gave me BIG headache..:S

Same problem!

After Upgrade from 4.2 to 4.5 I got the same problem: when you add or edit eg. Blog, "Enter" provides 2 empty line!!!

Please fix this problem quick.

Yes, I can confirm such behaviour. I have reported this situation to Sitebuilder developers. For now, as a workaround, you can use Shift+Enter key for editing.
Thank you for reporting this case.

As a solution you can make following changes in /<sb_root>/htdocs/wysiwyg/fckconfig.js file on Sitebuilder server (before making any changes I suggest you to make copy of old file just in case):

change strings:

FCKConfig.EnterMode = 'p' ; // p | div | br
FCKConfig.ShiftEnterMode = 'br' ; // p | div | br

to

FCKConfig.EnterMode = 'br' ; // p | div | br
FCKConfig.ShiftEnterMode = 'p' ; // p | div | br

Also, it is required to clean you browsers cache after modifications and check this situation one more time.

our problem is when you use Shift+Enter in teh editor you saw is drop down, but when you publish and see on teh website is drop with 1 Empty line.... DO the above solution really solve that?

It seem you only swap the function "br" to "p".. and "p" to "br"....

result as I explained,, you only swap the p and br, when publish all same got extra empty line.. this really problem.. few cusotmer using sitebuilder daily.. they complaint to me everyday..... faint...:S

Patch

I understand the problem and it seems this case related to the issue which was discovered recently. In the attachment you can find the patch which should help.
In the patch you will find corrected /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Modules/Wysiwyg/Content.php file. Make copy of old one, just in case and replace it with attached one.
After that you will need to make modifications in description one more time, save changes and re-publish the site.
Let me know about the results.

Attachments

• sitebuilder_45_wysiwyg_patch.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 23
great.... this fixed the problem!!!! thanks....will tell my customer now.. thanks..

But the other problem, when posting the blog got title and content, the old system when you click on the article on th etop will show the title .. but now the title is not shown when you click on the article..:S why?

Yes, I can see the difference. As I understand you are talking about post subject which was displayed right under "Text of POST_NAME" text. You need to turn it back? Actually, post can be recognized by "Text of POST_NAME' text. Or you prefer old feature style?

I think I ould prefer the old feature.. it seem normal when you clikc the article it show the tittle.. now really no title at alll.....

Back