• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After upgrading to Plesk Panel 11.5, the statistics are not updated.

Dmotos

New Pleskian
I think the problem is in:

In previous versions, the log folder is located in domain / statistics / logs and the new version is domain / logs.

If a problem is that, as changing the reading folder in Awstats logs?

This is precisely the problem. After structuring the statistics do not update the data.

How I can change 'awstats' to take the data from the new structure?

It's already work with new schema.
Are ou sure that your browser does not cached info?

If yes, please tell me the next:

- is C:\inetpub\vhosts\<domain_name>\logs\W3SVC<IIS_site_id>\web<date_format>.log file exist after visiting of your website and launching daily maintenance script ("Daily script task" at MS Task scheduler)?
- Is statistic being calculated well after launching "Daily web statistics analyzers run task"?

Each domain has the log file.
I see it as the file is getting bigger as visits to the page.

The "Daily script task" is executed.
The "Daily web statistics analyzers run task" is executed.

I think the problem is here.

No exist C:\inetpub\vhosts\<domain_name>\logs\W3SVC<IIS_sit e_id>\web<date_format>.log file.

Exist C:\inetpub\vhosts\<domain_name>\logs\W3SVC<IIS_sit e_id>\u_extend4.log file.

no - this is not a issue. after running of "Daily script task" C:\inetpub\vhosts\<domain_name>\logs\W3SVC<IIS_sit e_id>\web<date_format>.log file is appeared. After execution of "Daily web statistics analyzers run task" this file is disappeared (all collected data is transmitted to webstat).
if you see web<date_format>.log file after launching of "Daily script task" - it's ok and I guess that browser is cached info. if no - it's better to contact a support team.

Back