• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue AH01071: Got error 'PHP message

DilanR

New Pleskian
Hi, Our server does the same and I am so puzzled. I have done all possible solution provided here and there, but I can not get this solved.

Our OJS 3.0.2 Application on a subdomain http://ojs.dotaca.com need to run some scripts to send auto emails. I included the folders in the subdomain PHP and restarted the Apache no luck. Please advise on the error message below,

Our Server is Debian 8.6 with Plsk 12.5.30

Here is the Apache error message is

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/messages_en_US.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php:/var/lib/php5:/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/:/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/) in /var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/ojs.dotaca.com/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 571\nPHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/messages_en.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php:/var/lib/php5:/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/:/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/) in /var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/ojs.dotaca.com/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 571\nPHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/en_US.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php:/var/lib/php5:/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/:/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/) in /var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/ojs.dotaca.com/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 588\nPHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/en.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php:/var/lib/php5:/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/:/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/) in /var/www/vhosts/dotaca.com/ojs.dotaca.com/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 588\n', referer: http://ojs.dotaca.com/index.php/IJSTEM/admin/systemInfo?versionCheck=1

Back