• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

LordLiverpool

Basic Pleskian
I got an email from my server to say:

Server health parameter "Disk > Partition "/snap/core/7713" utilization" changed its status from "green" to "red".
Server health parameter "Disk > Partition "/snap/amazon-ssm-agent/1455" utilization" changed its status from "green" to "red".
Server health parameter "Disk > Partition "/snap/amazon-ssm-agent/930" utilization" changed its status from "green" to "red".
Server health parameter "Disk > Partition "/snap/core/6130" utilization" changed its status from "green" to "red".

When I go to Health Monitoring I see similar warnings: (see image attached)

Health Monitoring.PNG

My config is:

• AWS Lightsail
  • Plesk Onyx
  • Version 17.8.11 Update #70
I've got an 80GB SSD with plenty of spare space.
What's the best course of action? Any help is appreciated here.

Thanks.

Your SSD is / and yes, it seems to have plenty of space. /dev is a virtual filesystem, so you can ignore it.
The others under /snap seem to be mounted images of snap containers (for more info, see snapcraft.io), so I'd say you can ignore them too. Those are supposed to be mounted read-only, so utilization is not an issue.

@mow

Thanks for replying it's appreciated.

I assumed as much but was just wondering why "out the box" they were already maxed out at 100%.

I'll take your advice and ignore them.

Thanks very much.

Back