• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [Alerting] Apache & PHP-FPM memory usage

PGZ342

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I'm fairly new to Plesk and after researching for a couple of days I wasn't able to find a straight answer to this issue. I have little knowledge on Plesk. I come from SiteGround and I paid an individual who seems to know less than I do to do the migration and left me with a couple of issues. I was able to fix the majority of them but I can't seem to figure this one out.

I get alerts all the time especially when I'm working on WordPress dashboard about my memory. Attached is a picture.

Any idea on how to fix this issue?

I use DigitalOcean (droplet $5) with Plesk (free version) and I run 3 WordPress websites. Zero traffic right now from any of them since I'm still working on the design, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_21.png

Thanks,

Paul G

Can you see Advanced Monitoring in the free version? If so go to settings in the upper right hand corner, select thresholds and tick it up to a higher percentage.

I have just increased my server memory from 1 to 2 GB and I am still getting this warning for the same values. Giving me a warning at 209MB which wold be just over 20% of what the threshold is set to as per you advice above. Technically I shouldn't be getting this warning until the memory reaches over 400MB if the threshold is set at 20%. Why am I still getting a warning at 200MB memory usage? Any ideas?

Back