1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

All about licenses

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by WebMonkey, May 24, 2005.

1. WebMonkey

WebMonkey Guest

Hello

If anyone has the answer to this it would be wonderful. I emailed sw-soft a while back but as per usual I've had absolutely no responses at all.

I had a server which I was paying per month on for plesk. I had things like application pack, tomcat, postgres, added on.

I have now got a new server and bought the license as I was unable to transfer. I've been told that I can't move the add-on licenses across to the new server, even though they are now completely useless on the old server.

If anyone has aaany ideas on this I would be most grateful. As always, there's a bar of virtual chocolate for anyone with the answer :)

thanks, Paul