• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue All domain redirected to plesk login page

ebadul100

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.57 Update 5 has been installed
I tried yesterday and saw a lot of articles about the issue but not solved.

please help me.

All domains redirect to plesk login page.

it's a WordPress website.

Maybe after update this problem but not sure

Attachments

• issue1.jpg
    issue1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 11
  • issue2.png
    issue2.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
The page that you see is not the login page, but the webserver default page. Do you have an index.html or index.php file in the document root directory of the domain? Have you verified that the document root is set, that the domain webhosting type is set to "website" and not "none"?

The page that you see is not the login page, but the webserver default page. Do you have an index.html or index.php file in the document root directory of the domain? Have you verified that the document root is set, that the domain webhosting type is set to "website" and not "none"?
please check this attachment.

Attachments

• cis-01.jpg
    cis-01.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12
  • cis-02.jpg
    cis-02.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 11
If you want i can share my login details.
please help me.

I had after updates somewhen the same problem. My solution is:
Have you additional IPs? Reread IPs and get unregistered IPs at serverside registered again. Reread IPs.
Then run the repair tool.
First I run to ensure me --db --mysql --dns,
! That order ! ; I tested out, that the order the plesk repair --all command do is not helping,
Then --fs normally there is something with the ownership. This happens also after work on htaccess files
Then --web;
then give it a bit of time (depends on number of projekts and chaching time at the server and)
Then it is normally ok.

Back