• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All my emails go to junk (YAHOO, HOTMAIL, GMAIL)

i created abuse email and i received strange 2 emails

First form
Report Domain: ar4b.net Submitter: hotmail.com Report-ID: <[email protected]>

and have this content

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><feedback><report_metadata><org_name>Microsoft Corp.</org_name><email>[email protected]</email><report_id>[email protected]</report_id><date_range><begin>1429117200</begin><end>1429203600</end></date_range></report_metadata><policy_published><domain>ar4b.net</domain><adkim>r</adkim><aspf>r</aspf><p>quarantine</p><sp>none</sp><pct>100</pct></policy_published><record><row><source_ip>151.80.148.113</source_ip><count>1</count><policy_evaluated><disposition>none</disposition><dkim>fail</dkim><spf>fail</spf></policy_evaluated></row><identifiers><header_from>ar4b.net</header_from></identifiers><auth_results><spf><domain>ar4b.net</domain><result>temperror</result></spf><dkim><domain>ar4b.net</domain><result>none</result></dkim></auth_results></record></feedback>

second from google

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<feedback>
  <report_metadata>
    <org_name>google.com</org_name>
    <email>[email protected]</email>
    <extra_contact_info>http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?answer=2466580</extra_contact_info>
    <report_id>926895903963712436</report_id>
    <date_range>
      <begin>1429142400</begin>
      <end>1429228799</end>
    </date_range>
  </report_metadata>
  <policy_published>
    <domain>ar4b.net</domain>
    <adkim>r</adkim>
    <aspf>r</aspf>
    <p>quarantine</p>
    <sp>none</sp>
    <pct>100</pct>
  </policy_published>
  <record>
    <row>
      <source_ip>151.80.148.113</source_ip>
      <count>15</count>
      <policy_evaluated>
        <disposition>none</disposition>
        <dkim>fail</dkim>
        <spf>pass</spf>
      </policy_evaluated>
    </row>
    <identifiers>
      <header_from>ar4b.net</header_from>
    </identifiers>
    <auth_results>
      <spf>
        <domain>ar4b.net</domain>
        <result>pass</result>
      </spf>
    </auth_results>
  </record>
</feedback>

Hi mohmede,

could you please explain, why you changed for example the configuration to "mydestination = ns1.elattal.com" ? On which knowledge ( tutorial? internet - site? guide? ) did you change the pre-configured configuration?

The correct standard settings is: "mydestination = localhost.$mydomain, localhost, localhost.localdomain" .... there are some more settings which doesn't meet the standard configuration and may result to errors. My suggestion is to use the command

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

to reconfigure the standard configuration. Please ONLY modify settings, when you are sure what you are doing, or contact the Odin/Parallels - Support to do the administration for you.

Back