• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

All new FTP accounts broken "530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible."

qdLPos

New Pleskian
Hello, I have 11.5.30 and no new FTP accounts work. All I get when trying to connect is 530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible.

I have run the command:

"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-ftp-site -webspace-name site.co.uk

removed and added the user again repairing in between. I have manually tried creating the user folder under default/6/localuser/username and setting permissions. I have checked the local windows account and the home directory is fine.

All old accounts create previously work fine. I could at least connect on the master FTP site with the local user folder but then it was read only.

This is very frustating and all of the fixes on the KB article http://kb.parallels.com/en/549

have been followed.

I have seen 2 previous posts on here from a while ago and cannot find a working fix.

This is very frustrating.

And what is result of

"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-ftp-site -webspace-name domain.tld
"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-ftp-sites

Does it help?

Hi,

I have the same problem, but my problem was in:

Windows Server 2012 Std 64bit

Fresh install, when i create the first account and try to login via FTP, I receive the same error.

Back