• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All Sites down after nay change in Plesk

Stdotcom

New Pleskian
Plesk Version: 12.0.18

Hi,

Recently, we had trouble with Horde, which I Re-installed. However, since then any change that is made to a domain in plesk (changing mailbox settings, domain settings, hosting settings) All website show the default plesk page and I will have to re-run the reconfigure-all command in SSH to bring them all back up. Sometimes even that won't work and I will have to re-run the bootstrap repair command. We were actually on Plesk 11 when this started happening, so we upgraded to Plesk 12, but unfortunately this did not fix the issue.

We have around 500 customer websites on this server, so obviously the changes are made often and the sites going down on every change isn't great at all.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

I have a long list of these errors in my error Plesk error log:

2014/09/25 17:31:53 [error] 818#0: *1566 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: *.*.*.*, server: , request: "$

But I can't seem to find out if this is the cause, or how to fix this error correctly on a Plesk install.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back