• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All templates are supposed to have uploadable banner, but...

swopedesign

Regular Pleskian
I am using template agriculture-001, and when I try to upload a banner (I've taken the original header which is 685x392 px and created a new one same dimensions), I get an error that the image exceeds the limit of 1024x350 px. Obviously, 392 px is taller, but the original header is this tall. How does one fix this? All templates in 4.5 are now supposed to have an uploadable banner, but in this case that is not exactly true. Are there other templates with this problem that others have come across?

It looks like you are right and it's own banner from agriculture-001 template can not be uploaded because of dimension limits. For now, I can suggest you to use images with proper dimension, not more than 1024x350. I have passed this case to Parallels Sitebuilder developers for clarification and will update this thread if there any news.

I have worked around the issue

By shortening the banner image I wanted to use to within the limits listed for that template for the banner. It works OK. Thanks for sending this to the developers to correct.

Back