• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Alway using the server SSL instead of Website SSL

Junior Da Silva

New Pleskian
OS ‪Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2‬
Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.5.3 Update #50, last updated on June 4, 2018 06:24 PM

I need help with SSL on Plesk for Windows. basically when I install a SSL using Let's Encrypt everything seems to be perfect in place, the Hosting Settings marks the SSL/TLS support and Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS also selects the correct Let's encrypt certificate, under SSL/TLS Certificates the Let's encript certificate shows that have 2 used, inside the IIS all my biddings for port 443 are also with correct SSL Certificate selected, however when I navigate to the domain i get the connection is not private and the certificate displaying on
my browser is the same certificate for the server, so when I navigate to Tools & Settings-> SSL/TLS Certificates the certificate for securing the Plesk has 19 used, so I guess that all my subscriptions are using the same ssl certificate.

Have anyone encounter the same problem and how did you fix? I wasn't able to find anything related on the web, probably I don't even know what to look for.

Upgraded to plesk to the latest version 17.8.11, deleted the certificate and recycled the site but it was still shows the deleted certificate on the browser.
Reboot the server again, where I rebooted the server after the upgraded and now is showing the correct certificate, marking the issue as resolved.

Back