1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

analyze qmail log files

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by webfinesse, Feb 16, 2006.

1. webfinesse

webfinesse Guest

Hello, I was wondering if plesk logs outgoing emails and who is sending them. I have gotten a couple of suspicious customers in the past month and I wish to monitor them to see if they are using the account to send spam. I have been trying to get qmailanalog to compile but have not had much luck.

Anyone know of some alternatives and have gotten them to work with the mail log files?

Thanks

*This would be an awsome feature in plesk control panel to be able to view the outgoing emails according to the qmail log. It would make identifying spammers on the server a cakewalk*

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    Check out /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog - it logs both outgoing and incoming.