• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Anomolous Parallels Resource Alerts

KevinMcDougall

New Pleskian
Hi,

I've recently taken on a VPS running Parallels 10.4.4 for hosting my websites, and have noticed that in the Power Panel Resource Alerts log there are dozens of alert entries from domains completely unrelated to any of my own.

I contacted the VPS provider to enquire about this as I was concerned that resources were somehow being 'leached' and they have stated that this is a known bug in the software, and is nothing to be concerned about.

Is this a bug which other users have experienced?

Ta

K

The Power Panel is part of Virtuozzo/PCS6, and the situation you are seeing is not at all normal. It is unrelated to Plesk. You should post in the Parallels Cloud Server section of the forum for a better answer, as you will find Virtuozzo/PCS6 users in that part of the forum.

I would guess, however, that these alerts have nothing to do with your VPS so I would not worry about those. But seeing other customers' events is just not right.

Back