• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue " Another user with the same username (admin) is already logged in to Plesk"

NITROFOX

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi all,

I am always receiving this notification if I close the browser, reopen the browser and enter the panel, it can only be an error, I would like to stop receiving the notification, I have already checked and the ip and user is the same.

"Warning: Another user with the same username (admin) is already logged in to Plesk."

Is there a way to solve it?

Thanks,

A new browser session can mean a new session for Plesk, too, while you did not log out from the old session. The message will not be shown if you do not just close the browser when you're finished with your work, but logout from the panel before you close the browser.

A new browser session can mean a new session for Plesk, too, while you did not log out from the old session. The message will not be shown if you do not just close the browser when you're finished with your work, but logout from the panel before you close the browser.
Hi Peter,

I understand, but wouldn't there be a way to remove this notification?, it's just that if it's the same IP, I don't think it should exist.

Thank you

Hi Peter,

I understand, but wouldn't there be a way to remove this notification?, it's just that if it's the same IP, I don't think it should exist.

Thank you
Even when loggin in from the same IP it could still mean that different users (administrators) are logged in. For example from different devices on the same network (sharing the same WAN ip). In which case the warning/notification is still valid.

Back