• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

any recommendations of server management companies?

M

MarcC

Hi. For a long while, I' ve had my plesk dedicated server and had support from a server management company.

now that company saw many workers leave, and they kicked me out.

Since then, I have spent hours searching for any trustworthy server management companies that provide support for my plesk dedicated server.

Most of the time offers are twice more expensive than identical support for Cpanel, as you surely know, because a lot of the support and tweakings for cpanel are scripted and can be done at a lower price.

I am seriously considering whether I should stay with plesk and pay for the expensive server management plans I find, or migrate to a new dedicated server with Cpanel, or even cancel all the server and move my sites to the cloud.

Though Cpanel is more user friendly IMHO, I don't really need any of the features of Cpanel. In fact, I don't host anybody on my dedicated server other than my own sites or sites that I manage.... so basically I am the only one to use the plesk panel on my server.

I am tired of searching and really came to request your advice as a last resort.

I am not asking you to do my work of finding a solution. I looked a lot and did not find any affordable plesk server management offers. By affordable I understand <$30 / month. I really rarely open any support tickets because I don't have time to make any serious changes on any of my sites. Hence I would rarely take any of my server management admins time.

Of course there are some very cheap offers, but frankly from very doubtful providers.

Anybody may help here?

Do you know of any trustworthy affordable plesk server management (Centos linux of course) offers?

I insist on trustworthy, because remember, after all, I am gonna be giving up to those guys rooot access!

They could easily scr... me and sell my databases for spammers on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for server management . ... you are offering me hosting..... this is spam. Where the moderators.

I thought you're looking for a service+support solution, for separate support services you should look on WHT, you'll find there lots of offers.

Sorry if my previous post came as a spam, it was surely not intended (as it was merely a confusion). ;)

Back