• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Any suggestions for VPS or Cloud hosting services?

David Jimenez

Basic Pleskian
We were with Codero and liked the $23/mo with Plesk Onyx (CentOS 7), but they threw in the towel and want to move everyone to Azure. Unfortunately, they are only guarantying the price for 1 year and only on the second slowest VM available (B1ms). Also, Azure will not guarantee SMTP email on that plan.

So, we are looking for another hosting service but all the ones I can find are $50+ per month and most just cPanel.

Any suggestions?

We were with Codero and liked the $23/mo with Plesk Onyx (CentOS 7), but they threw in the towel and want to move everyone to Azure. Unfortunately, they are only guarantying the price for 1 year and only on the second slowest VM available (B1ms). Also, Azure will not guarantee SMTP email on that plan.

So, we are looking for another hosting service but all the ones I can find are $50+ per month and most just cPanel.

Any suggestions?

Have you checked OVH? I use and recommend.

It will be much easier to answer your question. If you can tell us the specs that you are looking for your cloud hosting server. However, if you are looking for a more generalized approach for the cloud hosting or vps then you can go with the digitalOcean secure server as it is a credible name to the market due to it's fast speed and unbeatable security. It is also named among top 3 hosting providers.

Try Cloudways it gives users the freedom to scale and add team members with ease. You can choose the provider you want to work with, from five giants of the industry, i.e., Amazon Web Services, DigitalOcean, Vultr, Google Cloud Platform, and Linode

There are other benefits of using Cloudways, such as 24x7x365 customer support, CloudwaysBot – a real time insight provider, Cloudways API, Multiple Cloud Infrastructures, SSD-Based Hosting, 1-Click Backup & Restore, and many more.
Cheers

Last edited:
Back