1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone able to "Uninstall" modules in 8.3?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by FastCougar, Mar 5, 2008.

1. FastCougar

FastCougar Guest

Seems that with 8.3 upgrade, installed modules can't be uninstalled. I remember in 8.2, I could install/uninstall all day long. For example, if I added a language pack module, I could uninstall it without a problem, thus freeing up some disk space.

My problem now is that I mistakenly installed the SiteBuild tie-in not realizing that I had to have SiteBuilder installed. Now I can't uninstall and all the hooks are driving me nuts. There is that stupid admin panel just below the existing admin panel and then in each site, there is a greyed out SiteBuilder icon.

Anyone have any advice?

2. ib1984

ib1984 Basic Pleskian

70%
    you may uninstall components from command line using 'rpm' (or 'dpkg' or 'pkg_del', depends on OS) command.