• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question PHP warning: Constant WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY already defined

TheBeatBali

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.60_build1800240422.01 os_Ubuntu 18.04
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Constant WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY already defined in /var/www/vhosts/thebeatbali.com/httpdocs/wp-config.php on line 65PHP message: PHP Warning: Constant WP_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in /var/www/vhosts/thebeatbali.com/httpdocs/wp-config.php on line 66', referer:

Hi. I checked the lines they refer to, but I don't get what they want me to do to change the situation. Change the Limit from 512 tp 1024M ?
The lines refered to above say this...

// define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', ini_get( 'memory_limit' ) );
$table_prefix = 'un6G4_';
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', false);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define('WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', false);

The warning Constant WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY already defined in [...] means exactly what it says. The constant WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is already defined. In other words is a duplicate. It's probably defined twice in the same file (wp-config.php), but possibly in another file.

You can deleted the constants or comment them out (add // before them).

Hi thanks for the message.
I tried to add // before both entries then got new errors.
Like this.

[client 47.128.96.192] ModSecurity: Warning. Operator GE matched 4 at TX:eek:utgoing_points. [file "/etc/apache2/modsecurity.d/rules/comodo_free/20_Outgoing_FiltersEnd.conf"] [line "38"] [id "214940"] [rev "2"] [msg "COMODO WAF: Outbound Points Exceeded| Total Points: 4|thebeatbali.com|F|2"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "CWAF"] [tag "FiltersEnd"] [hostname "thebeatbali.com"] [uri "/index.php"] [unique_id "ZitGV4K7qkLut50e4ituFgAAAJU"]

Hi thanks for the message.
I tried to add // before both entries then got new errors.
Like this.

[client 47.128.96.192] ModSecurity: Warning. Operator GE matched 4 at TX:eek:utgoing_points. [file "/etc/apache2/modsecurity.d/rules/comodo_free/20_Outgoing_FiltersEnd.conf"] [line "38"] [id "214940"] [rev "2"] [msg "COMODO WAF: Outbound Points Exceeded| Total Points: 4|thebeatbali.com|F|2"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "CWAF"] [tag "FiltersEnd"] [hostname "thebeatbali.com"] [uri "/index.php"] [unique_id "ZitGV4K7qkLut50e4ituFgAAAJU"]
An answer to another forum user with the same issue can be found here: Issue - Issue with modsecurity

Running the ol' PLesk is complicated right. and for me the trouble seems to be all about the PHP version. The PHP version 7.4.33 (Outdated) was outdated since a long time. I changed it eventually to a newer one n 8.1.28. Then all the errors started happening, error 502, the errors above here and more. I also could not save a page in elementor (error 500), so I change it back to the old outdated PHP.
I can now save that elementor page, but there are other errors.
So does it mean I can't update to a newer PHP version, or what am I doing wrong?
Latest errors.

Warning 72.14.201.144 AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Deprecated: Function WP_User_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 5.9.0! who is deprecated. Use capability instead. in /var/www/vhosts/thebeatbali.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6078', referer: Google

Error 47.128.118.162 [client 47.128.118.162] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Match of "contains bytedancewebview" against "REQUEST_HEADERS:user-agent" required. [file "/etc/apache2/modsecurity.d/rules/custom/010_i360_otherapps.conf"] [line "604"] [id "77350374"] [msg "IM360 WAF: Scan attempt by malicious crawler||UA:Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Bytespider; [email protected]) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.0.0 Safari/537.36||T:APACHE||"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "service_im360"] [hostname "thebeatbali.com"] [uri "/events/ling-lings-drag-queen-bingo-2/var/ri-1.l-L1/"] [unique_id "Zixr-4eN5RDu-ACqM-5c-wAAAI0"]

You need to update your website content first (e.g. update Elementor to the latest version), then you can update PHP to a newer version. Your Wordpress is outdated, too. The "Error" shown above is just fine. ModSecurity is blocking Bytedance, which is what you want if Fail2Ban hasn't done it.

I don't think Plesk is complicated. However just as a carpenter needs to learn to use his tools, a website owner probably needs to familiarize himself with hosting tools too :)

Back