• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

apache no space left on device: Couldnt create accept lock

yep, that has been posted in several places including my own website as well as these forums, so good job plagiarizing :)

Show me where I "plagiarizing" your website... do you have a link?

Define: a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work.

Did I copy your post? No, the grammar is completely different. The solution might be the same but that's a common technical issue that might recur on different machines.

I'm not going to register to see what you post: "Guests are not allowed to view code. To enable the
viewing of code, please click 'here' to register."

But I can tell you that your post was NOT the first one in any of my search engine results, so please don't flatter yourself. You're not the only one that ran into this issue. I took the time to figure out the issue, and then write up my own post, and I did make sure that I didn't specify the Apache user on the count that no two servers are the same just like your opinion:

for semid in `ipcs -s | grep [Apache User] | cut -f2 -d `; do ipcrm -s $semid; done

Notice the where is says [Apache user] ? I'm sure yours doesn't say that. But if you want to feel like you're the Linux guru and you know what you're doing, then so be it. I'm simply contributing and spreading the wealth at the same time I'm reaping the benefits of getting my blog recognized. If you don't like it, then tough...

First of all, I never said you took it from me. I said its been posted all over the net INCLUDING (not from, but including) my own site. So if you are going to argue symantics, please note that no matter where you took it from, its still not your own original work which you are trying to tell people it is by implying you wrote it yourself.

All your doing is posting a link to your own site to drive traffic there

First of all, I never said you took it from me. I said its been posted all over the net INCLUDING (not from, but including) my own site. So if you are going to argue symantics, please note that no matter where you took it from, its still not your own original work which you are trying to tell people it is by implying you wrote it yourself.

All your doing is posting a link to your own site to drive traffic there

You mean semantics and not symantics. But I think you mean technicalities and not semantics.

Oh by the way, if you're going to throw big words at me, learn to use them properly and I said I'm reaping the benefits of getting my blog recognized. At least I'm not driving traffic to get paid by Google ads, which is what more than often what most people do. If you're questioning my ethics, then you really don't have a good argument, I don't get paid for this traffic. There is also the matter of what the forum allows, if Parallels doesn't like what I'm doing, and then they need to clearly post it in their rules in print format. Just because you want to police the forum and criticize what I'm doing doesn't mean I'm doing the wrong thing.

So, at the intention of reiterating myself, yes, I am driving traffic. So what? You don't have to click on the link. That's the beauty of living in a free world, you have the choice not to do anything or you can point out someone's intentions with your platitude...

Back