• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Apache will not start

A

are_eye_see_kay

Guest
Having an issue with one of my servers not starting apache. The weird thing is, when I rebuild plesk to repair it it works fine until I run websrvmng to reset the sites. That's when it refuses to restart. I'm getting suexec errors in the httpd error log, but they don't really point to any particular site. I've been beating myself up all day on this, and I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something here. Anybody got any Ideas. I've looked through the posts all day, so if anyone wants to complain about there being a post on this subject, go ahead, I didn't see it. Besides the whole forum Nazi thing is getting old.
 
Back
Top