• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved API call failed: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I've the latest versions of Plesk (18.0.26) and CloudLinux (7.8) and this morning I received this email alert:

Object:
Cron <root@...> dgri-report collect on_unchanged_config=nop

API call failed: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
error: failed to collect system info

Is a temporary error or do I need to check something in the configuration?
Thanks.

Same for me

Plesk Plesk Obsidian 18.0.25 Update #2 , last updated at Mar 27, 2020 03:11 AM

Last edited:
Does this solve the issue?

Not for me, I cannot uninstall Docker, I have important Containers, I didn't encounter this strange issue before,
It might be helpful to know that I personally had a problem in a website prior this problem and restored the backup to a working version, I feel this problem is stuck in reporting.
I checked dgri-report.log in /var/log and each time it "DEBUG Start collect" it sends the email as MicheleB mentioned in the thread.

Also each time I run
dgri-report collect
It returns the same problem,

I searched about dgri and it led me to imunify quick patch,
I have this installed, but this one it self is returning "Request timeout. Click Rescan Now to retry." when launched in Plesk Dashboard,
I don't know if am mixing stuff but am pretty sure that quick patch worked well before... this is confusing

Last edited:
Does this solve the issue?

I've checked but I don't have docker installed on the server and the command "yum list installed | grep -i docker" gave me no results.

Hi everyone, I also receive these emails every hour.
I'm on

‪Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS‬
Plesk Onyx
Version 17.8.11

Cron <root@server> dgri-report collect on_unchanged_config=nop

I don't think docker has anything to do with it, since the message refers to an API call that generates a php error

How can we solve it?

What does it depend on?

Hi everyone, I also receive these emails every hour.
I'm on

‪Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS‬
Plesk Onyx
Version 17.8.11

Cron <root@server> dgri-report collect on_unchanged_config=nop

I don't think docker has anything to do with it, since the message refers to an API call that generates a php error

How can we solve it?

What does it depend on?

Hopefully they'll fix it with some more updates then ...

We're getting this error on 6 brand new servers after last night's update. None of the servers have any Docker packages installed and there are no Docker extensions installed.

I believe it's related to the Imunify QuickPatch extension. It's appears to have trouble communicating. I had the free version installed, so I just removed the extension.

Same here. Was getting that email every hour and just removed Imunify QuickPatch. Will let you know if it doesn't resolve the issue.

As I understand it, dgri-report is a Docker process.
But I have completely removed Docker from my server and the issue persists, with hourly errors.
I'm convinced that the issue stems from last night's 140+ component updates.

I recommend you make backup on cloud, I lost the server after this update, seems all port got closed, or it simply not booting up, I cannot tell, it is remote.
we are rebuilding from scratch,..but with thank god a backup took the day before.

Back