• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

API RPC - Create subdomain not working properly

N

Nak0

Hi,

I'm trying to create a subdomain with the API.

I send the next packet:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<packet version="1.6.3.3">
<subdomain>
<add>
<parent>domain.com</parent>
<name>test</name>
</add>
</subdomain>
</packet>

The browser (google chrome) returns an error: Error 324 (net:: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)

The subdomain is created correctly

Because when I create the subdomain the browser shows me an error (Error 324) instead of displaying the result indicated in the documentation?

Other pakets return result ok, only create subdomain return this error.

Plesk 10.3.0 on CentOS release 5.7 (Final)

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gone through your thread post about the error shown while trying to create a sub domain using API. I have never used the API RPC API for creating sub domain before. I manually create sub domains from the cpanel. I think will be really great if we can use this API successfully for creating sub domains. I will try using this API to create a sub domain in my server today itself by uploading a sample page that integrates this API. I will post my reviews about this API and whether it worked or not, after trying it.

I have a same problem Error 324 (net:: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE) no luck to find the solution. if anyone has solutions please respond.

Back