• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

App timeout

ddrhostcombr

New Pleskian
Hello

When I attempt to complete the installation of Wordpress, Joomla or any other application by Plesk auto installer, it loads, loads and not installed anything.

How do I fix this? Nothing was done or changed.

Any logs, error messages, troubleshooting results, etc?

Sorry, but we need more details of this issue - logs, error messages, etc. Phrase "It doesn't work!" is really not enough.
Please contact Support Team if you can't find it by yourself. They will check and fix this issue directly on your server.

I've repaired the Plesk, but the problem continues.

The APP comes to create the database and lock this part. Does not create the tables and files.

Back