• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Vault App Installs hang at 0%

CCHickman

Regular Pleskian
PLESK 10.2, CentOS 5.5, AMD 64-Bit

It's as simple as the title - no errors - just all apps hang at 0% for install - including PLESK 10.2's suggested 'osTicket'.

I have many clients who are excited to use the app vault - no one has posted about having this issue. I've had it since PLESK 10.1 -- very confused.

Igor - if you read this post - if you could point me at places to look for clues, I'm more than ready to go hunting for a solution.

If anyone else has this issue - PLEASE POST and bump this - when lots of people report an issue, it gets noticed!

I'm also seeing this error.

PLESK 10.2 On CentOS as well.

I had the same issue aswell. Finally, after almost a day of debugging, a solution was found.
What you have to do is to empty the database table psa.longtasks. The oldest task on this list was "stuck" in my case, effectively blocking all newer tasks...

Unfortunately this didn't work for me.

The Plesk 9.5x CP hangs on installation of any web app or removal of any web app from the Vault.

There are no errors in cat /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log, only a restart of the PSA service get the CP working again:

service psa stop
service psa start

Apps cannot be removed or install, no error, has anyone solved the problem yet please?

I'm so sorry, I took the loser way out of this one.

My server passed the 12 month subscription point, so I migrated everything to another and took advantage of a 3-month free deal and having a bug free plesk install.

I am mad that I could never fix this -- it was a VERY irritating problem.

My assumption? PLESK is irresponsibly not robust enough here and is failing to provide useful debugging information to allow people such as ourselves to fix these problems.

I like the DB suggestion above and wish I could have tried it -- curious to know the results to that idea. Makes perfect sense.

I tried emptying psa.longtasks, there was plenty of 'stuff' in there, but it didn't make any difference. I will solve this eventually, I have to! Thanks for your feedback.

Back