• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Vault Error: All applications failed to download

Antonio Sanchez

New Pleskian
Hello All,

One client complaints about a problem with moodle installation from the Application Vault.

Just after begining the installation process the web gives a error "Internal error ocurred during download". No more data.

I have been searching the logs and /opt/psa/admin/logs/panel.log gives this error:

2012-02-14T17:11:10+01:00 ERR (3): Error during package add to repository: Cannot read from file: '/opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalogpZbQFB.zip07ca2d27-b330-a1/apscatalogpZbQFB.zip07ca2d27-b330-a1.app.zip'
2012-02-14T17:11:10+01:00 ERR (3): Error during downloading package from APS Catalog: Cannot read from file: '/opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalogpZbQFB.zip07ca2d27-b330-a1/apscatalogpZbQFB.zip07ca2d27-b330-a1.app.zip'

I have loged in a test site we already have in this server with drupal installed. In the homepage of the domain appears this error:

{"status":"error","statusMessages":[{"status":"error","content":"Cannot read from file: '\/opt\/psa\/var\/apspackages\/apscatalog3z34ox.zip64c42509-cc01-53\/apscatalog3z34ox.zip64c42509-cc01-53.app.zip'","title":"Error"}]}

It seems both errors is about the same. But I can't get more debug information. I have seen in the Firewall that the server downloads de App but it seems it can't write it to disk. The disk is OK and the account has unlimited rights.

Plesk server version is 10.2 over Ubuntu 10.04. It seems a bug of Plesk.

Someone can give me any idea? Parallels?

You have old version of Plesk. Use latest where a lot of bugs have been fixed.
But I have not found any mentions about similar issue in our internal resources. Maybe there are incorrect permissions on this directory? Did you check it?

I have changed all to 777 to test if this resolved the problem without success.

Other question that has appeared is that we can't delete the Drupal Installation we have in our test site with the same error.

Also, we can delete de domain, with the same error.

I know I have an old version of Plesk, but... what will happend if I update to 10.3 or 10.4? Do this upgrade affect the clients in this server? This server is in production environments.

Thanks for the response

Best regards,
Antonio Sanchez

Attachments

• Fallo Plesk.png
    Fallo Plesk.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Back