• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Vault errors after upgrade to 9.2.1

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
I just completed an upgrade to Plesk 9.2.1 and found that some applications in the application list come back with errors rather than describing the package.

joomla v.1.0.12
Fatal error occured while reading information about web application: File "/usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/joomla-1.0.12-31/APP-META.xml" isn't readable

mediawiki v.1.8.2
Fatal error occured while reading information about web application: File "/usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/mediawiki-1.8.2-32/APP-META.xml" isn't readable

WebCalendar v.1.0
Fatal error occured while reading information about web application: File "/usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/WebCalendar-1.0-41/APP-META.xml" isn't readable

There are also newer versions of these packages in the list, however customers have the versions listed above installed already. I checked and the directories in cgitory do not exist anymore for those versions, but I have them on backup.

Is it safe to remove these from the catalog? Or will it affect any current clients/domains that have these versions of the applications installed? And lastly... and I know I'm probably reaching... Can the folks that have earlier versions installed get their software automatically "upgraded" by installing the newer version?

Back