• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Application Vault in 10.4.4 broken - "Data source name not found"

H9k

Regular Pleskian
Hello!
I noticed that the Application Vault is broken on our Plesk 10.4.4 install. This also affects the server backups, which are failing due to problems with APS.
When I want to open the Application Vault page in Plesk, I get the following error page:
Internal error: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

Message [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified
File aps_php.php
Line 7476
Type Exception
I tried the solutions I found in http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=111989 (running bootstrap repair and the data import script), however the problem is still there.
I don't seem to have a database inconsistency problem as described in some threads I found, so probably the cause is similar but something else.
Any clues? We have to migrate the server with 300+ domains soon and I need to get the backup/restore thing working again asap.

Make sure that you have installed ODBC packages on your server. For example:

# rpm -qa | grep -i odbc
unixODBC-2.2.11-7.1
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.26r1127-1.el5

ii libmyodbc 5.1.6-1 the MySQL ODBC driver
ii odbcinst 2.2.14p2-1 Helper program for accessing odbc ini files
ii odbcinst1debian2 2.2.14p2-1 Support library for accessing odbc ini files
ii unixodbc 2.2.14p2-1 ODBC tools libraries
I seem to have all the needed packages. Is there anything else I can check?
We'r running Debian 6.0 btw, upgraded from Debian 5.0. Maybe something broke during OS upgrade?

Plesk 11.0.9
rpm -qa | grep -i odbc
unixODBC-devel-2.2.11-10.el5
unixODBC-libs-2.2.11-10.el5
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.26r1127-2.el5
unixODBC-2.2.11-10.el5
error:
Error

Internal error: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

Message [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified File aps_php.php Line 7536 Type Exception

Back